You are now leaving the City of College Station websiteloading

Right-of-Way Permits

Last item for navigation

On behalf of its citizens, the City of College Station owns and maintains a large amount of right of way and easement areas. Private companies may use portions of these areas to install utility facilities for service within, or transmission across the City by means of a Right of Way Permit.

Right of Way Permits are regulated under Subpart A Chapter 34 of the College Station Code of Ordinance.

Companies wishing to obtain a permit should first register at [email protected] by submitting a Registration Form for Right-of-Way Users and provide a registration fee if applicable.

Next, contact the Engineer on Call at [email protected] to submit a Right-of-Way Construction Permit Application or go to eTRAKiT to submit online. 

City of College Station | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2024 Civiclive.